Stone River Elearning – DevOps Fundamentals: Gain Solid Understanding
Learn the fundamentals of DevOps including the entire software development lifecycle. Agile, Scrum, and CI/CD with Demos
DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you’ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You’ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define DevOps and describe its value, history, and building blocks.
- Describe how to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations.
- Identify areas to consider when incorporating DevOps practice for continuous improvement.
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, and continuous deployment.
- Identify tools and practices for implementing CI, testing, and continuous deployment.
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring in DevOps.
- Identify tools and practices for implementing Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about DevOps
- Beginner, Intermediate, or Expert level developers
- Project Managers and Consultants
- Network professionals, engineers, and network analysts
- Quality Assurance Testers
- Meet the instructor (3:03)
- SDLC (11:40)
- What is DevOps (8:43)
- Value of DevOps (8:27)
- History of DevOps (9:05)
- Devops metrics (4:34)
- Agile practice applied to DevOps (7:51)
- Source version control (6:56)
- Devops automation (6:59)
- What is Kubernetes? (7:54)
- Cluster Creation In Action – Google Cloud Platform & Kubernetes (10:28)
- Unified Processes Between Development & Operations (5:50)
- Concept of GIT (3:40)
- Continuous Integration and Delivery in DevOps (7:51)
- Continuous testing (7:00)
- Configuration Management in DevOps (3:28)
- Release management (3:18)
- App performance and monitoring (6:19)